Project Skills Solutions now offer a pass plus on selected courses. That means we are so confident you will pass your course that if you don’t we will welcome you back to study all or part of your course, and retake your assessment, all you have to pay is the registration fee!
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- NEBOSH National General Certificate (max £110 depending on exams retaken)
- CITB Health and Safety Awareness (£35 reg)
- CITB Temporary Works Coordinator (£35 reg)
- CITB SSSTS (£35 reg)
- CITB SMSTS (£35 reg)
- Basildon, Essex (SS13 1QD)
- Birmingham (B14 7DX)
- Bourn, Cambridgeshire (CB23 2TT)
- Brentford, London (TW8 0BB)
- Cardiff (CF10 1XD)
- Chelmsford, Essex (CM1 1PE)
- Colchester, Essex (CO1 1HY)
- Dartford, Kent (DA2 7HJ)
- Edinburgh (EH12 9FX)
- Epsom, Surrey (KT18 5LG)
- Limehouse, London (E1W 3HN)
- Mansfield, Nottinghamshire (DE55 2DY)
- Milton Keynes (MK9 2HQ)
How does the guarantee work? (the small print)
- Delegates must make themselves available at reasonable notice for re-test.
- Failure to be available for 3 dates offered will result in the guarantee being invalidated.
- If you miss your resit the guarantee will be invalid and you incur a cost for any further resit/training.
- Re-tests and guarantee is available on all full cost courses, for any discounted courses the guarantee will be honoured at our discretion.
- You must have taken a full and active part in your original course (this will be down to the trainers judgement).
- Training days must be taken within 3 months of first course.
- Maximum of 2 courses re-enrolled.
- Please keep your workbook from your orginal course, if you require another one this will be chargeable.
Book your course confident that you will gain all the knowledge you need, and that you will earn your qualification.
Please keep in mind that PSS will make the best effort to find a date and location most convenient for you, but the location offered to you may not be the location of your original course.