One less thing to worry about.
Introducing Project Skills Solutions’ Pass Plus. If you don’t meet the pass requirements of your applicable course*, we’ll invite you back to retake all or part of the course, free of charge.
*see the list of training courses that qualify for the Pass Plus scheme below.
Pass Plus Courses
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
Our pass rate for IOSH courses is currently 100% we are so confident in the quality of our training and the experience and ability of our trainers that now offer a Pass Plus.
This means you can:
Re-enrol on any of the training days again to continue studying if you fail to meet the required standard in the examinations.
How does Pass Plus work? (the small print)
- Delegates must make themselves available at reasonable notice for their re-test.
- Failure to be available for 3 dates offered will result in the guarantee being invalidated.
- Re-tests and guarantee are available on all full cost courses, for any discounted courses the guarantee will be honoured at our discretion.
- You must have taken a full and active part in your original course (this will be down to the trainer’s judgement).
- Training days must be taken within 3 months of the first course.
- Maximum of 2 courses re-enrolled.
Book your course confident that you will gain all the knowledge you need, and that you will earn your IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
Please keep in mind that PSS will make the best effort to find a date and location most convenient for you, but the location offered to you may not be the location of your original course.