We understand that, for a lot of people, a health and safety course could be the first time you’ve set foot in a classroom for years. People can feel nervous or worry about passing their course.
Project Skills Solutions work hard to make all delegates feel welcome and confident throughout their course, this leads to better learning and to our very high pass rates. We’re so confident in how we teach our courses and want to do everything possible to help delegates feel relaxed, comfortable and confident that we have introduced the Pass Plus scheme.
One Less Thing to Worry About
This means that if you’re attending an applicable course (courses that qualify are listed below) and fail to meet the pass requirements, Project Skills Solutions will bring you back to resit the course free of charge, all you have to pay are the costs of the exam to the awarding body (listed below).
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- NEBOSH National General Certificate (max £110+vat)
- CITB Health and Safety Awareness (selected locations only) (£35+vat)
- CITB SSSTS (selected locations only) (£35+vat)
- CITB SMSTS (selected locations only) (£35+vat)
How does Pass Plus work? (the small print)
- Delegates must make themselves available at reasonable notice for their re-test.
- Failure to be available for 3 dates offered will result in the scheme being invalidated.
- Scheme available on all full cost courses, for any discounted courses the guarantee will be honoured at our discretion.
- You must have taken a full and active part in your original course including online content via Google Classroom (this will be down to the trainer’s judgement).
- All homework and classwork must be completed including GC3 or risk assessment project.
- All dates completed in full including assessment date.
- Training days must be booked within 6 months of the first course.
- Maximum of 1 course re-enrolled.
- Resit course started within 1 year of original course start date
We recommend you take advantage of the training days offered if you are re-sitting your assessment, however, if you’d rather not attend more classroom sessions that is fine. Please be aware that the resit will still count as re-enrollment without learning, so if you fail to meet the pass mark you won’t be offered a resit through the scheme but at full price.
Book your course confident that you will gain all the knowledge you need, and that you will earn your qualification.
Please keep in mind that PSS will make the best effort to find a date and location most convenient for you, but the location offered to you may not be the location of your original course.