Marvin's here to help with your questions


When will my CITB certificate expire?

The CITB Site Safety Plus suite of courses have 5 year expiry dates on their certificates. This includes the following courses delivered by Project Skills Solutions:

  • Health and Safety Awareness
  • Temporary Works Coordinator
  • SSSTS Refresher
  • SMSTS Refresher

My CSCS temporary card has expired, can I still take the course?

As long as you have completed the touch screen course within the last 2 years, you can complete the course and then gain your CSCS labourers card.

If your touch screen course was completed more than 2 years ago then you would have to re do this and the course to gain your CSCS Labourers card. 

Once I have sat this course, what do I do next?

Once you have completed the course you phone CSCS on 0344 994 4777, within a week they will have your details and confirmation of your pass on their system. You then pay the £30 card fee and you can apply for the CSCS Labourers card providing you have completed the CITB Health Safety & Environment test. Watch our video for more information. 

How long will my certificate take after completing the course?

The certificate should be with you within 4 weeks, but you will show on the CITB system sooner as  the results are entered within 5 working days of completing the course. 

I have lost my CSCS card. HELP!

If your CSCS card has been lost, stolen or needs to be replaced call 0344 994 4777.

How long is the CSCS Labourers card valid for?

5 years.

Do I have to complete the CITB Health Safety & Environment test before starting this course?

No you can complete the test and the 1 day course in either order. Take a look at our video to find out everything you need for your CSCS card in less than 90 seconds. 

Are there any entry requirements?

There are no entry requirements for this course however you will need a good understanding of English.

Can I have help with any reading or writing?

If you have any concerns with reading or writing during your course or the test, assistance can be provided. A team member can read your paper for you and write your answers down. Please let us know before the course so we can make arrangements.

Is there a test?

The 1 day CITB Health and Safety Awareness course has a short test at the end, everything on the test is covered during the days training and if you have any concerns please let us know before the course.

What time does the course start?

Our course start times vary by location, usually between 8:00am – 9:30am if you would like to know the start time of a specific course please ask on the chat you’ll get an answer straight away.

Can I get my green (CSCS) card with this course?

Yes this course will go towards your CSCS card, watch our video and find out everything you need in less than 90 seconds.

Is this course CITB approved?

Yes this course and content is approved by the CITB.

How long is a temporary works qualification valid for?

If you have completed the CITB Temporary Works Co Ordinator Training course, the qualification is valid for 5 years after your completion date.

Tree surgeons, not digging in the high way just needing to sign and guard off the road/ footpath. Which course?

If you are cutting down trees and have been asked to complete a NRSWA ticket, the likelihood is that you will just need to complete signing, lighting and guarding. This is so that you can sign off the road and path so that you can work safely.

What is included in the cost of the ILM course?

Each delegate will get 1 years membership to ILM, full support whilst completing their course, trainer feedback on each assignment and your certificates. As well as small group sizes for each of the workshops which you complete.

How will I learn with the e- learning ILM package?

The course is completed with a selection of quizzes, videos, reading material and presentations.

Can I complete the ILM e- learning on a tablet?

At present you our ILM platform isn’t compatible with a tablet or mobile devise. This is something which we are working on so hopefully the situation will change soon. Contact us for further details.

Can I complete my ILM course half via e- learning and half in the classroom?

Yes you can complete your course by ‘blended learning’ half online and half in the classroom. The work shops are based in Essex so you would need to be able to come to us in Basildon.

Can I track my ILM delegates progress whilst they are completing a course via e- learning?

Yes, if you have booked a group of delegates onto a course you can track their progress online as you will have a login. If you have booked an individual on a course we can provide you with regular updates of their progress through the course.

How will I receive support from PSS when completing my course via e- learning?

We have many ways that you will receive support from us whilst completing you course via e- learning. We have the online chat, where you can ask us questions and get an instant answer. Delegates will have the ability to email trainers directly. You will receive admin support on the e- learning platform. There is an online forum and you can phone the office at anytime (Monday- Friday 8.30am till 5pm).

Will I sit an exam at the end of the my ILM training course?

No, the course is assessed by workplace assignments. You have one to complete at the end of each unit.

How will I receive my certificate after completing my ILM course?

Whether you have completed your course at our training centre or via our e- learning platform we will post the certificate to you. No matter where in the world you are!

Can I study ILM out of the UK?

With our e- learning platform you can learn anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection, to start your ILM training course.

How long will it take to receive my course material after booking the course?

Once we have received the booking and your payment you will receive your login for the e- learning platform within 1- 2 working days.

How long do I have to complete my course via e- learning?

You will have up to 12 months to complete your qualification.

How much will my e- learning cost?

It depends on which ILM level you decide to complete, level 2, 3 or 5 and how many units you pick. If you go to the webpage for the ILM level which you want to complete, click on e- learning then select the units and the price will show.

Why are there no IPAF training dates on your website?

IPAF courses are running daily at training centres UK wide, it is hard to keep the availability live on our website as it changes by the hour. If you require dates, contact us and we will let you know the next availability.

Why are there no PASMA dates on your website?

PASMA courses are running daily at training centres UK wide, it is hard to keep the availability live on our website as it changes by the hour. If you require dates, contact us and we will let you know the next availability.

How much is training in my area?

If you use the search bar on our homepage or click on the upcoming course page, then type in your location and the closest training centre will show with the prices, dates and availability. Or if you would prefer call the training team on 0800 0213 263.

I'm fed up with speaking to a duck. How can I talk to a real person

If you can't find your question answered please give us a call, alternatively email us or use the chat box (bottom right of your screen) to get an answer quickly.

Call Us: 0845 1307 411Email