CITB Temporary Works Coordinator in Birmingham
Birmingham, King's Heath Temporary Works Coordinator Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 79 customer reviews
The Temporary Works Coordinator course in King’s Heath, Birmingham is ideal for site supervisors or managers responsible for, or involved with, the organisation of temporary works.
The two day Temporary Works Coordinator course was launched by the CITB in response to recent efforts to tighten procedural control on Temporary Works projects, whereby the construction industry issued a mandate that all Temporary Works Coordinators are to hold CSkills certification.
Virtual CITB Course Birmingham
If you can’t see a suitable date and you would prefer to take the course from the comfort of your home. Now you can take all CITB courses with a trainer in real-time with our Virtual Classroom a great alternative. Click for Information on our Online Virtual CITB Temporary Works Coordinator Courses
Temporary Works Coordinator in Birmingham, King’s Heath
- Venue held in a beautiful mature parkland golf course
- Nearby to the vibrant Moseley village
- On site free parking available
- Free lunch is provided
- Free WiFi
- 20 minutes away from the City Centre & M42 motorway
Who Is The Temporary Works Coordinator Course For?
This course is ideal for those who manage all forms of temporary works onsite – it comprises of a vast amount of knowledge needed for a temporary works role. The course will allow candidates with a solid knowledge of the temporary works coordinator role, allowing senior management to feel confident with their staff. The course also covers the key duties, roles of others, rules and regulations, management and risk assessments.
With a 20 minute drive from City Centre, our Temporary Works Coordinator course is ideal for the delegates in East London and Essex, so we offer a range of locations for you to choose from – so you can pick the most convenient for one for you.
We also have Temporary Works Coordinator courses in;
To ensure that all those given temporary works Co-ordinating responsibilities understand:
- The need for and duties of a TWC
- The roles of others
- The BS5975 in respect of the role.
- The importance of ‘ the 4C’s’ communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency
- The need for risk management
Temporary Works Coordinator Course Content
- Overview of temporary works
- Why temporary works is important
- Role within temporary works and relationships
- Bragg report
- The detail of BS5975 and the procedural controls described in the Code
- Regulations (CDM, WAH, LOLER)
- Avoiding failures (People, Process, Product)
- Role of the TWC
- Management (4 C’s)
- Key aspects of different temporary works types
Full information and all dates/locations for the Temporary Works Coordinator course.