CITB Temporary Works Coordinator
Manchester Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 353 customer reviews
The two day Temporary Works Coordinator course was launched by the CITB in response to recent efforts to tighten procedural control on Temporary Works projects, whereby the construction industry issued a mandate that all Temporary Works Coordinators are to hold CSkills certification.
Temporary Works Coordinator in Manchester
- Venue in the contemporary Premier Inn hotel
- Located in the heart of Manchester City Centre
- Course hours are from 8am-4pm (hours can alter depending on group progress)
- 5 min walk from Manchester Piccadilly station
- 15 min walk from Manchester Victoria Station
- Chargeable offsite parking available
- Air conditioned rooms
- Breakfast buffet available
- Free lunch is provided
- Free WiFi
Who Is The Temporary Works Coordinator Course For?
This course is ideal for those who manage all forms of temporary works onsite – it comprises of a vast amount of knowledge needed for a temporary works role. The course will allow candidates with a solid knowledge of the temporary works coordinator role, allowing senior management to feel confident with their staff. The course also covers the key duties, roles of others, rules and regulations, management and risk assessments.
With a short walk from Manchester Piccadilly and Victoria station and located in the vibrant city centre of Manchester, our Temporary Works Coordinator course is ideal for delegates in East London and Essex, so we offer a range of locations for you to choose from – so you can pick the most convenient one for you.
We also have Temporary Works Coordinator courses in;
To ensure that all those given temporary works Co-ordinating responsibilities understand:
- The need for and duties of a TWC
- The roles of others
- The BS5975 in respect of the role.
- The importance of ‘ the 4C’s’ communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency
- The need for risk management
Temporary Works Coordinator Course Content
- Overview of temporary works
- Why temporary works is important
- Role within temporary works and relationships
- Bragg report
- The detail of BS5975 and the procedural controls described in the Code
- Regulations (CDM, WAH, LOLER)
- Avoiding failures (People, Process, Product)
- Role of the TWC
- Management (4 C’s)
- Key aspects of different temporary works types
Full information and all dates/locations for the Temporary Works Coordinator course.