CITB Health and Safety Awareness
Birmingham, West Brom Health and Safety Awareness Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 79 customer reviews
Get your CSCS card in Birmingham, West Brom. We hold the 1 day CITB Health and Safety Awareness course at our Birmingham venue. Our Birmingham course includes lunch and meets the requirement for your CSCS card, combined with the Health, Safety and Environment test you can apply for your labourers card. More details below.
This 1 day course is designed to help those, who are about to or have just begun to work in the construction industry, to understand the potential hazards they face on site. The course aims to keep you and those around you safe and make you aware of your responsibilities on site.
Most of our delegates on the Health and Safety Awareness course are there to gain their CSCS labourers card.
To gain your CSCS card take a look at the video below, or follow these steps:
- Pass your CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test £21.00 (book here).
- Attend your 1 day health and safety course available from £130 (book here).
- Call 0344 994 4777 and apply for your card at a cost of £36.00
The CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course is one of the courses which delegates can complete to gain a CSCS card. Before you can apply for the card you will also need to complete the Health Safety and Environmental Test, this test is 50 multiple choice questions and delegates are allowed 45 minutes to complete the test. The test costs £21.00, you can follow this link to book the test.
To ensure individuals understand:
- Why they are carrying out their identified duties
- What is expected of them
- How they contribute to the safety of the workplace
At the end of the day delegates will be able to:
- Understand the need to prevent accidents
- Have an understanding of health and safety law
- Identity how their role fits into the control and management of the site
- Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
- Appreciate the need to perform safely, and to stop and ask for advice if not sure
- Report unsafe acts to prevent an accident