CITB Temporary Works Coordinator
London Temporary Works Coordinator Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 480 customer reviews
Attend your two-day CITB Temporary Works Coordinator course at 1 of 5 venues across London.
The temporary works coordinator course was launched by the CITB in response to recent efforts to tighten procedural control on Temporary Works projects, whereby the construction industry issued a mandate that all Temporary Works Coordinators are to hold CSkills certification.
Temporary Works Coordinator in London
Pick a date from 5 different locations. All provide great spaces for you to study and are chosen to give you the greatest amount of convenient course locations.
- Venue in the contemporary Holiday Inn Express hotel
- Less than 6 minutes’ walk from Limehouse station
- On-site chargeable parking available
- Free high-speed wifi
- Free lunch is provided
- Breakfast buffet available
With a short walk from Limehouse, London train station on the national rail and DLR line, our Temporary Works Coordinator course is ideal for delegates in East London and Essex.
- Greencoat Place, London
- 6 training rooms
- Close to Victoria and St James’s Park stations
Close to excellent rail links and in the heart of London, this is one of our most popular training locations and ideal if you live or work in London.
- Premier Inn Edmonton, London
- Free parking available
- Just off the North Circular
- Meridian Water and Silver Street train stations nearby
- Free lunch
Drive and take advantage of free parking throughout your course, or get the train for a short walk from the station to the venue.
Canary Wharf, London
- Canary Wharf learning centre
- Canary Wharf and Poplar train stations nearby
St Pancras, London
- Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston train stations nearby
- One of our most convenient locations for commute by train
Who Is The Temporary Works Coordinator Course For?
This course is ideal for those who manage all forms of temporary works onsite – it comprises of a vast amount of knowledge needed for a temporary works role. The course will allow candidates with a solid knowledge of the temporary works coordinator role, allowing senior management to feel confident with their staff. The course also covers the key duties, roles of others, rules and regulations, management and risk assessments.
To ensure that all those given temporary works Co-ordinating responsibilities understand:
- The need for and duties of a TWC
- The roles of others
- The BS5975 in respect of the role.
- The importance of ‘ the 4C’s’ communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency
- The need for risk management
Temporary Works Coordinator Course Content
- Overview of temporary works
- Why temporary works is important
- Role within temporary works and relationships
- Bragg report
- The detail of BS5975 and the procedural controls described in the Code
- Regulations (CDM, WAH, LOLER)
- Avoiding failures (People, Process, Product)
- Role of the TWC
- Management (4 C’s)
- Key aspects of different temporary works types
Full information and all dates/locations for the Temporary Works Coordinator course.