NEBOSH National General Certificate
Birmingham NEBOSH Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 140 customer reviews
What Is NEBOSH National General Certificate Course?
The NEBOSH National General Certificate course is the most popular and recognised health and safety qualification within the industry. The course was first introduced in 1989 and the course is held by more than 190,000 people.
What Will I Gain From The NEBOSH National General Certificate?
In fact those who hold the NEBOSH National General Certificate will gain life long skills and knowledge, such as the ability to identify, evaluate and control hazards occurring within a workplace. The NEBOSH National General Certificate equips you with the ability to take control of managing risks using a pragmatic approach, whilst following legal requirements for health and safety in the UK.
After gaining a NEBOSH National General Certificate course you should find the safety culture of the organisation you are working within is improved, due to gaining a solid understanding of the principles of risk management.
NEBOSH National General Certificate In Birmingham
Here at Project Skills Solutions we offer the NEBOSH National General Certificate at our training centre in Birmingham. The NEBOSH course is taught by our expert trainers who provide a broad understanding of key health and safety issues within a structured and tutor-led classroom course.
Our training centre in Birmingham is professional and convenient, as here at Project Skills Solutions we aim to provide you with the best learning environment possible. NEBOSH courses attracts over 50,000 delegates every year, with exams taken in over 120 countries around the world. Gaining a NEBOSH National General Certificate will allow you to gain one of the industry’s most recognised qualifications.
Who Is The NEBOSH National General Certificate For?
The NEBOSH certificate is ideal for managers with health and safety responsibilities within their organisation, or those looking to begin a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH National General Certificate is a great follow on from the IOSH Managing Safely course. Some of the benefits you will gain from the NEBOSH Certificate include;
- Avoiding accidents within your organisation with effective safety management
- Saving money, improving productivity & increasing morale
- Having a highly recognised qualification
- Meeting the often minimum standard for a health and safety role
- No entry requirements needed for the NEBOSH National General Certificate course
What Key Topics Will I Learn?
By the end of your course you will learn how to:
- Assist in the planning, implementation and review of an organisations health & safety policy
- Understand the requirements of HSE legislation, codes of practice & the prosecution process
- Undertake risk assessments & recommend suitable action
- Investigate accidents & prepare reports in line with HSE legislation
- Identify common hazards in the workplace & recommend suitable corrective measures
Project Skills Solutions Birmingham Training Centre
The NEBOSH course in our Birmingham training centre will be held at Moseley Golf Club. Project Skills Solutions have partnered with Moseley Golf Club to provide the perfect learning environment for your NEBOSH learning experience.
The NEBOSH courses held at the Birmingham Training Centre provides lunch for all delegates and an unlimited supply of refreshments, throughout your course.
Free parking is available at the golf club throughout your course.