CITB SMSTS in Manchester
Manchester SMSTS Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 79 customer reviewsOne Stop Hire,
Unit 29, Longwood Road,
GB 0800 0213 263 £495.00-£495.00
The 5 day SMSTS training course teaches site managers, agents and supervisors to manage health and safety on site in accordance with current legal provisions, and within the context of their management or supervisory role.
Virtual CITB Course Manchester
If you can’t see a suitable date and you would prefer to take the course from the comfort of your home. Now you can take all CITB courses with a trainer in real-time with our Virtual Classroom a great alternative. Click for Information on our Online Virtual CITB SMSTS Courses
SMSTS in Oldham, Manchester
Our course in Manchester starts at 8:30 and should finish around 16:30 depending on class size and how the day progresses. All materials and certification are included in the course price.
The SMSTS course aims to help site managers and supervisor to:
- Manage health and safety on site in accordance with current legal provisions, and within the context of their management or supervisory role
- Develop an understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare.
- Recognise a safe site is efficient, economical and productive.
SMSTS Course Content
- Course overview
- Implementing health and safety legislation
- Managers’ and supervisors’ responsibilities
- Site briefing
- Site layout
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
Prepare for your SMSTS course
We offer revision tools, like our mock test, to help delegates prepare for their CITB SMSTS course. To try out the mock test and see what your current knowledge is and what you may need to know before the end of course assessment. You can try this out here.