Start your preparation to take your CITB SMSTS course assessment using our complete mock test. This practice test is in the same format as it will be on the real thing so that you can get an idea of what to expect when on the course.
Please take note that none of the questions below will feature in the live assessments, this is here to give examples of the type of questions you may see in the final assessment.
CITB SMSTS Assessment format
The CITB SMSTS Mock test consists of 25 question, which you should attempt to answer all of them.
The mock test consists of two parts:
Part A of the question paper includes 18 multiple choice questions worth 1 mark. Choose one answer and tick the relevant box on your answer paper.
Part B of the question paper includes 7 questions worth 2 marks. There are three different types of questions in this section:
- Multi-response questions require you to choose two correct answers
- Fill in the blank questions require you to write down your answer in the blank space provided on your answer paper. (as this is in Forms, we have adapted these questions to be used in the mock test only)
- Free text questions require you to write a short, brief written answer on your answer paper. (as this is in Forms, we have adapted these questions to be used in the mock test only)
- You have 35 minutes to attempt to answer all questions.
- You need to collect 26 marks out of 32 (81%) to pass the examination.
- If you achieve 23 or more marks out of 32 (72 – 80%) you will be offered a re-sit.
CITB SMSTS Mock Assessment
Answer the questions below and see your score for the CITB SMSTS mock assessment.