CITB Health and Safety Awareness in Manchester
Manchester Health and Safety Awareness Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 212 customer reviews
We hold regular CITB Health and Safety Awareness courses at our Manchester training centre.
This 1 day course is designed to help those, who are about to or have just begun to work in the construction industry, to understand the potential hazards they face on site. The course aims to keep you and those around you safe and make you aware of your responsibilities on site.
Virtual CITB Course Manchester
If you can’t see a suitable date or Require your CSCS Card fast and you would prefer to take the course from the comfort of your home. Now you can take all CITB courses with a trainer in real-time with our Virtual Classroom a great alternative. Click for Information on our Online Virtual CITB HSA Courses
Manchester CITB Course
Earn your CSCS card at our venue at Prospect House in Oldham, Manchester, easy to find and with convenient parking on site.
Unfortunately lunch isn’t provided on the 1 day health and safety awareness course.
Manchester CSCS Card
Most of our delegates on the Health and Safety Awareness course are there to gain their CSCS labourers card.
To gain your CSCS card take a look at the video below, or follow these steps:
- Pass your CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test £22.00 (book here).
- Attend your 1 day health and safety course available from £130 (book here).
- Call 0344 994 4777 and apply for your card at a cost of £36.00
The CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course is one of the courses which delegates can complete to gain a CSCS card. Before you can apply for the card you will also need to complete the Health Safety and Environmental Test, this test is 50 multiple choice questions and delegates are allowed 45 minutes to complete the test. The test costs £22.00, you can follow this link to book the test.
To ensure individuals understand:
- Why they are carrying out their identified duties
- What is expected of them
- How they contribute to the safety of the workplace
At the end of the day delegates will be able to:
- Understand the need to prevent accidents
- Have an understanding of health and safety law
- Identity how their role fits into the control and management of the site
- Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
- Appreciate the need to perform safely, and to stop and ask for advice if not sure
- Report unsafe acts to prevent an accident