So, you are looking to take a CITB Temporary Works Coordinator course and considering the option of completing the course virtually online via Zoom. We believe it’s an excellent choice. So let us explain about the CITB qualification and what you will experience with our Online CITB Temporary Works Coordinator Virtual classroom.
Online CITB Temporary Works Coordinator Course
It’s important that first, we make you aware that this course is not e-learning studied at your own pace. Our online CITB Temporary Works Coordinator courses are delivered in real-time by an expert trainer using Zoom. The Zoom technology allows us to deliver this CITB course giving you an equivalent experience to studying in the classroom. Furthermore, your trainer will engage you with the content and assist you throughout the course so no struggling on your own.
There are many benefits with online virtual courses that we have clearly explained in this Virtual Training Courses – Live Training blog.
Online Temporary Works Supervisor
CITB Temporary Works Supervisor courses are now available online as tutor-led Zoom Classroom courses.
You can now study for and complete the temporary works supervisor course earning your CITB certificate from the comfort of your own home.
What if I have never used Zoom
Well, firstly we don’t take it for granted that you are a Zoom and all thing technical expert. We understand that many people may not use computers on a regular basis. There’s nothing to worry about as we are, and we will ensure that you are all set up and ready to go for the start of your course. Furthermore, our team will be there throughout the course to support you should you experience any problems.
The people booking our online courses quiet often need some assistance, so we are well versed in getting you sorted it’s not a problem. Finally, if you want to check what equipment you need along with a host of FAQ’s pop over to this Have you considered virtual training? Blog
Why Choose PSS for your Online CITB TWC Course?
Our CITB trainers are experts in their field with years of experience and knowledge that is reflected throughout the course.
Project Skills Solutions is a CITB approved training organisation.
We value you choosing us for your course and work hard to ensure that you get the very best training experience. See the reviews left by those who have taken courses with us to book with confidence.
We are always offering our courses at competitive prices. Group Online Virtual CITB temporary works training coordinator courses.
Is the Online course content the same as the classroom?
Yes, the course will follow the same syllabus but may be adjusted into a more engaging online format.
To ensure that all those given temporary works Co-ordinating responsibilities understand:
- The need for and duties of a TWC
- The roles of others
- The BS5975 in respect of the role.
- The importance of ‘ the 4C’s’ communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency
- The need for risk management
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the duties of a TWC and roles of others
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of BS5975
- Understand how to manage risk
- Implement the ‘4C’s’ effectively in the workplace
- Overview of temporary works
- Why temporary works is important
- Role within temporary works and relationships
- Bragg report
- The detail of BS5975 and the procedural controls described in the Code
- Regulations (CDM, WAH, LOLER)
- Avoiding failures (People, Process, Product)
- Role of the TWC
- Management (4 C’s)
- Key aspects of different temporary works types
What online CITB Courses are available
Currently, we are offering online CITB Site Safety Plus Courses which can be booked online.
If you are considering any other online virtual classroom health and safety courses we offer:-
- Online CITB Temporary Works Coordinator
- Online CITB Temporary Works Supervisor
- Online Health and Safety Awareness
- Online CITB SMSTS courses
- CITB SSSTS online courses