IOSH Managing Safely
Limehouse, London IOSH Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 505 customer reviews
Situated Near River Thames. Closely Distance To Limehouse DLR Station. Onsite Parking Available.
Limehouse, London IOSH Courses
The IOSH Working Safely course is for a duration of 1 day and you will learn the responsibilities for;
✔ Health & Safety
✔ Hazard Identification
✔ Assessing & Controlling Risks
✔ Accident Investigation
✔ Measuring Performance
IOSH Managing Safely Course Content
The IOSH Managing Safely course content is split into seven modules which are;
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Understanding Your Responsibilities
- Identifying Hazards
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Investigating Accidents & Incidents
- Measuring Performance
- You will complete an assessment made up of 30 multi-format questions
- You will complete a work-based risk assessment task to be completed within two weeks after the course
Modern & Professional Training Venue
We ensure our training venue’s are to a high standard as we believe this is equally important for our delegate’s learning experience. Our venues always provide;
- an unlimited supply of refreshments
- good transportation links
- onsite or nearby parking
- a modern & professional training venue
Our trainer’s are fully qualified and highly experienced. We ensure all courses are highly informative and interactive to ensure sustainable learning is achieved. Our courses are carefully panned to follow the IOSH course guidelines. Each trainer adds their own unique flare which what makes our courses not only knowledgeable, but also an enjoyable experience.
What Is IOSH?
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the world’s leading professional body for people responsible for safety and health within a workplace.
We offer four comprehensive IOSH training courses including;