NRSWA Unit S1 in Suffolk
Suffolk NRSWA Unit S1 Signing, Lighting and Guarding Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 505 customer reviewsManor Farm Barn,
Bury St Edmunds,
GB 0800 0213 263 £895.00-£895.00
Suffolk NRSWA Unit S1
The New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) Unit S1 Signing, Lighting and Guarding course is designed for supervisors working on public highways. You’ll learn how to monitor operatives setting out signing, lighting and guarding equipment on public highways.
The NRSWA Unit S1 (previously the Unit 10) is a 1-day course. If you are physically putting out signing and lighting on the highways, you will need the NRSWA Unit O1 (before the Unit 2 course).
NRSWA Courses In A Modern & Professional Training Venue
We ensure our training venues are to a high standard as we believe this is equally important for our delegate’s learning experience.
Our venues always provide;
- an unlimited supply of refreshments
- good transportation links
- onsite or nearby parking
- a modern & professional training venue
Our trainers at Project Skills Solutions are fully qualified and trained to deliver our health and safety courses. With extensive experience in the industry and years of teaching, our trainers provide highly informative courses whilst being interactive and enjoyable. Our courses are carefully panned out to follow NRSWA course guidelines. Our trainers ensure our delegates gain the most from their learning experience whilst adding their own unique flare, making our courses not only knowledgeable but also an enjoyable experience.
Suffolk NRSWA Unit S1 (Was Unit 10) Course Content
You will be taught how to:
- Provide a detailed plan for an intended site, preferably from a real road, showing all distances & dimensions in accordance with the Safety at Streetworks & Road Works Code of Practice
- Make formative decisions & recommend remedial action from a given plan
- Observe an operative surveying a work site & record observations and remedial action required from the site plan
- Observe an operative setting up & taking down a site
- Record observations made & explain reasons for agreeing or disagreeing with site operations & working practices
- Explain any remedial action required
Your assessment will be carried out via training only (attendance), integrated training and assessment (ITA) and training and assessment.
Please note it is of high importance to bring the following items with you on your course as it will not be provided for you.
- Fluorescent Long-Sleeve Jacket
- Safety Boots
- Hard Hat