NRSWA Supervisor in Suffolk
Suffolk NRSWA Supervisor Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 505 customer reviewsManor Farm Barn,
Bury St Edmunds,
GB 0800 0213 263 £895.00-£895.00
NRSWA Supervisor Courses in Suffolk
The New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) Supervisor course runs in our training centre in Suffolk and will teach you the duties required to monitor operatives performing excavation, backfill and reinstatement duties to the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 standards.
If you will be carrying out work, including the mechanisms for recognising competence in excavation and reinstatement in the highway, you will need the operative course.
NRSWA Courses In A Modern & Professional Training Venue
We ensure our training venues are to a high standard as we believe this is equally important for our delegate’s learning experience.
Our venues always provide the following;
- an unlimited supply of refreshments
- good transportation links
- onsite or nearby parking
- a modern & professional training venue
Our trainers at Project Skills Solutions are fully qualified and trained to deliver our health and safety courses. With extensive experience in the industry and years of teaching, our trainers provide highly informative courses whilst being interactive and enjoyable. Our courses are carefully panned out as our trainers follow the NRSWA course guidelines to ensure our delegates gain the most from their learning experience whilst adding their own unique flare, which is what makes our courses not only knowledgeable but also an enjoyable experience.
NRSWA Supervisor Course Content
- 001 (now LA) – Location & Avoidance of Underground Apparatus
- 010 (now S1) – Monitoring, Signing, Lighting & Guarding
- 011 (now S2) – Monitoring Excavation In The Highway
- 012 (now S3) – Monitoring Reinstatement & Compaction of Backfill Materials
- 013 (now S4) – Monitoring Reinstatement of Sub & Road Base In Non Bituminous Materials
- 014 (now S5) – Monitoring Reinstatement of Bituminous Materials (subject to centre)
- 015 (now S6) – Monitoring Reinstatement of Concrete Slabs (subject to centre)
- 016 (now S7) – Monitoring Reinstatement of Modular Surfaces & Concrete Footways
The NRSWA Supervisor course is carried out via practical exercises and simulated assessments. Supervisors have to demonstrate the ability to monitor a site and compile written reports for successful completion.
Please note it is of high importance to bring the following items with you on your course as they will not be provided for you.
- Fluorescent Jacket Long-sleeve
- Safety Boots
- Waterproof Clothing
- Hard Hat
- A passport-sized photograph of yourself (this should not be the size of a passport. For further details on a passport-sized picture, please click here)
You can also bring the following items; however, this is not mandatory as it is a NRSWA Supervisor course.
- Overalls/Work Clothes (shorts are not allowed)
- Ear Defenders
- FFP3 Dust Mask