NRSWA Unit 2 (O1)
Pulborough, West Sussex NRSWA Unit 2 Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 79 customer reviews
NRSWA Unit 2 courses in Pulborough, West Sussex. We hold regular open courses in Pulborough almost 1 a week, often these are booked in advance but if you have a group we can put a course date on for you.
The NRSWA Unit 2 course in Pulborough teaches you how to stay safe while setting out signing and lighting on the highways, and how to keep traffic and pedestrians safe while moving around your work.
Is NRSWA Unit 2 for you?
The Unit 2 course is for anyone who is required to physically put out and set up signing and lighting to direct traffic and pedestrians. This is usually because you are required to work on or nearby highways, many operatives from different industries need their Unit 2 qualification to do their jobs such as:
- Tree surgeon or landscaping
- Building works
- Event management
- and more.
If you are supervising those putting out signing and lighting, you will need the NRSWA Unit 10 course.
NRSWA Unit 2 Content
- Produce a plan of an intended site showing the position of signs, guarding and traffic signals. The plan must include all relevant distances, sizes, and dimensions required.
- Produce a list of equipment for the intended site.
- Position, test, adjust, commission and decommission temporary traffic signals.
- Conduct the activities safely wearing the appropriate safety wear.