West Sussex NRSWA Supervisor Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 505 customer reviews
West Sussex NRSWA Supervisor Courses
The New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) Supervisor course will teach you the duties required to monitor operatives performing excavation, backfill and reinstatement duties to the standards of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991.
If you will be carrying out work including the mechanisms for recognising competence in excavation and reinstatement in the highway, you will need the operative course.
NRSWA Courses In A Modern & Professional Training Venue
We ensure our training venue’s are to a high standard as we believe this is equally important for our delegate’s learning experience.
Our venues always provide;
- an unlimited supply of refreshments
- good transportation links
- onsite or nearby parking
- a modern & professional training venue
Our trainer’s at Project Skills Solutions are fully qualified and trained to deliver our health and safety courses. With extensive experience in the industry and years of teaching, our trainer’s provide highly informative courses, whilst being interactive and enjoyable. Our courses are carefully panned out as our trainer’s follow the NRSWA course guidelines to ensure our delegates gain the most from their learning experience, whilst adding their own unique flare which what makes our courses not only knowledgeable, but also an enjoyable experience.
NRSWA Supervisor Course Content
- 001 (now LA) – Location & Avoidance of Underground Apparatus
- 010 (now S1) – Monitoring, Signing, Lighting & Guarding
- 011 (now S2) – Monitoring Excavation In The Highway
- 012 (now S3) – Monitoring Reinstatement & Compaction of Backfill Materials
- 013 (now S4) – Monitoring Reinstatement of Sub & Road Base In Non Bituminous Materials
- 014 (now S5) – Monitoring Reinstatement of Bituminous Materials (subject to centre)
- 015 (now S6) – Monitoring Reinstatement of Concrete Slabs (subject to centre)
- 016 (now S7) – Monitoring Reinstatement of Modular Surfaces & Concrete Footways
The NRSWA Supervisor course is carried out via practical exercises and simulated assessments. Supervisors have to demonstrate the ability to monitor a site and compile written reports for successful completion.
Please note it is of high importance to bring the following items with you on your course as it will not be provided for you.
- Fluorescent Jacket Long-sleeve
- Safety Boots
- Waterproof Clothing
- Hard Hat
- A passport-sized photograph of yourself (this should not be the size of a passport. For further details on a passport-sized picture please click here)
You can also bring the following items, however it is not mandatory as this is a NRSWA Supervisor course.
- Overalls/Work Clothes (shorts are not allowed)
- Ear Defenders
- FFP3 Dust Mask