Project Skills Solutions are passionate about protecting the environment, which is why we are committed and working towards minimising our Carbon emissions with a net-zero target by 2030. We will achieve this by demonstrating high standards of environmental responsibility in all of our services and associated activities.
Our strategy to achieve net-zero carbon emissions
- Reviewing, monitoring and analysing our carbon emissions throughout the business
- Strategic decision making for improving the areas of all our services identified as carbon emitters
- Planning an achievable roadmap to reach our goals
- Implementation of agreed changes following regular reviews and monitoring
- Communication, training and support for our staff in the implementation of our carbon neutral plans
What we have already achieved towards becoming a net-zero business.
With a dedication to becoming a net-zero business, we ensure that our office spaces use energy from 100% renewable resources.
Our office spaces are heated through air conditioning, meaning that we have no gas supplied to the building. We then ensure that our heating systems and services are in line with the manufacturer’s guidance to prevent leaks.
Finally, this year we have begun to offer our training courses through different delivery methods. Now, not only can our courses be delivered through classroom training, but we can also deliver the course through Zoom sessions (Virtual learning) and, in some cases, utilise our new custom-built eLearning platform. By giving these options, we can reduce the need for our customers and our trainers to travel to deliver or take the course, therefore reducing carbon emissions. Paper consumption has dramatically reduced due to this transition to new training methods.
We have started to transition to a net-zero business and hope that as we make further progress, other firms embrace methods to work toward a net-zero environment.