NRSWA Re-Assessment in Somerset
Somerset NRSWA Re-Assessment Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 124 customer reviewsUnit 8 Mendip Business Park,
GB 0800 0213 263 £430.00-£430.00
NRSWA Re-Assessment courses in Somerset are held at our Woolverton and Rooksbridge training venues and run over two days for either Operatives and Supervisors.
Take a look at the course dates we have coming up below. Our reassessment dates are for either Operative or Supervisor units and any combination. If, however, you need to renew your unit 2 or 10 card, it would probably be more cost-effective to take the 1-day course again.
We hold regular open courses in Frome; alternatively, if you have a group, we can put a date on for your team, giving you more selection on dates and schedules.
NRSWA Re-Assessment New Regulations
On 6th April 2017, new regulations came into force; the old regulations required you to take your re-assessment in a 6-month window on either side of their expiry date.
The new regulations allow you to take the re-assessment course up to 5 years after your expiry date, as soon as your certificates expire. However, you will not be qualified to perform the work that the certificate covers.
Key points of the new regulations:
- Cards won’t have an expiry date; instead, you will have certificate expiry dates.
- You can add certificates to your card at any point; each certificate will last for 5 years.
- When a certificate approaches expiry, you will be able to renew it any time in its last year without losing the unexpired portion. For example, if you renew a certificate with 10 months left, your new certificate will last for 5 years and 10 months.
- You can take your re-assessment more than a year before it expires, but the new certificate will last for 6 years maximum only.
- A certificate is not valid once it has expired but it can be renewed by re-assessment any time up to 5 years after this date. Useful if you stop doing streetworks for a while then return to the industry.