NEBOSH National Certificate in Thurrock
Thurrock, Essex NEBOSH Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 505 customer reviewsYe Olde Plough House,
GB 0800 0213 263 £-£
NEBOSH National General Certificate In Thurrock, Essex
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is the UK’s most widely held and recognised qualification in health and safety. The course provides a broad understanding of key health and safety issues.
NEBOSH courses attract over 50,000 delegates every year, with exams taken in over 120 countries around the world, book your course today and gain one of the industry’s most recognised qualifications at our Thurrock, Essex, training centre.
Project Kills Solution schedule regular NEBOSH National General Certificate Courses in Thurrock at its training venue located 1.7 miles from Dunton Hills Golf Centre and 2.3 miles from West Horndon train station. It is easily accessible by car from the M25, A13, and A127, offering free ample parking on-site, free Wi-Fi, and a restaurant.
- Our training venues are carefully selected to provide a comfortable and convenient learning environment.
- Our trainers deliver a combination of structured teaching coupled with interactive learning to stimulate the mind and improve your learning experience.
Who Is NEBOSH For?
Ideal for managers with health and safety responsibilities in their organisation or those looking to begin a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a great follow-on from the IOSH Managing Safely course.
- Avoid accidents throughout your organisation with effective safety management.
- Save money, improve productivity and increase morale
- Set yourself apart from colleagues and peers with a recognised qualification
- Meet the, often minimum standard for a health and safety role
By the end of your course, you will be able to:
- Assist in the planning, implementation and review of an organisation’s health & safety policy.
- Understand the requirements of HSE legislation, codes of practice and the prosecution process.
- Undertake risk assessments and recommend suitable action.
- Investigate accidents and prepare reports in line with HSE legislation.
- Identify common hazards in the workplace and recommend suitable corrective measures.
There are no entry requirements for the NEBOSH National General Certificate course.