CPCS 360° Excavator Above & Below 10T (A58/A59) in Essex
Ongar, Essex Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 505 customer reviewsFyfield Airfield,
GB 0800 0213 263 £2195.00-£2195.00
The CPCS 360° Excavator training course is relevant to those using diggers and excavators in construction operations and consists of two different categories:
A58 – Excavator 360 degrees – Below 10 tonnes
A59 – Excavator 360 degrees – Above 10 tonnes
Here at Project Skills Solutions, we offer endorsements for a variety of training including:
A – Tracked
B – Wheeled
C – Lifting operations
Those who take and pass the A59 course for digger training above 10 tonnes will be qualified to drive both machines. This will be the best course option if you wish to drive both types of machines.
CPCS 360° Excavator Course Content
Knowledge and Skills covered on the 360 Excavator course will include:
- How to conduct pre-use checks
- Manoeuvring the machine
- Digging trenches and foundations
- Understanding the limitations of the machines
- Complying with health and safety regulations
CPCS foundation training courses are for beginners and those with some experience. These courses run over approximately 5 days.
Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS)
Delegates seeking a CPCS course usually have an idea of the category they need, usually being a requirement of the work they are undertaking or about to undertake. If you have any doubts of the qualification/category you need please speak with your manager or the company you are about to begin work with as we cannot specify the category you need.
The CPCS covers a large range of plant categories, the Construction Plant Competence Scheme uses both practical and written assessments to ensure you are competent in your chosen category. These assessments are taken at the end of your training.
2. Attend training days in your chosen category
3. At the end of your training, complete your category assessments (assessment fees are included in your course price)
4. Receive your Trained Operator (red) or Competent Operator (blue) card
To check Project Skills Solutu
CPCS 360° Excavator Teaching & Assessment
- 2-6 days training – classroom-based tutorials & practical exercises (2 days for experienced delegates and up to 6 days for delegates that are new to operating these types of excavators).
- 1 days assessment – CPCS technical tests
Mandatory Entry Requirements
- CITB Health, Safety & Environment test needs to have been passed no more than two years before the course start date
- Good understanding of spoken & written English