IOSH Managing Safely Refresher in Chelmsford
Chelmsford, Essex IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 101 customer reviewsVirtual,
GB 0800 0213 263 £190.00-£190.00
Virtual Online IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Courses
Our IOSH Managing Safely Refresher courses are now held virtually online. Attend from the comfort of your own home or office, a trainer will lead the course on Zoom and guide you through the materials to gain the same certificate as you would in a classroom course.
IOSH recommend that anyone who has completed the full Managing Safely course keeps their health and safety knowledge up to date, one way to do this is to attend the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course around 3 years after your Managing Safely course.
In-house or Group IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Courses
We can offer classroom courses for groups on in-house on your site in Chelmsford and the surrounding area, contact our team to find out more.
Benefits of in-house training for your staff:
- Cost-effective and convenient for you and your employees
- Content can be tailored to your organisation and its experiences
- Consistency of training, everyone receives the same excellent standard of training, from the same trainer
What to Expect on Your Managing Safely Refresher Course
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Practical exercises based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates receive a Managing Safely Refresher certificate
The IOSH Managing Safely Refresher is a 1-day course.
Every year over 179,000 people take an IOSH course. The biggest health and safety membership organisation in the world and a world leader in health and safety training, IOSH are one of the most notable thought leaders in the industry, leading the way with campaigns such as “No time to lose” and “Work 2022“.
- Visit the IOSH website
- Can I become a member of IOSH after this course?
- IOSH courses from Project Skills Solutions
IOSH Courses in Chelmsford, Essex
Project Skills Solutions offers the following IOSH classroom courses:
Located at the Waterhouse Business Centre, our Chelmsford venue is a short walk from Chelmsford station, past the High Chelmer Shopping Centre. This venue is ideally located for delegates in Chelmsford surrounding areas in Essex, with easy travel via the A12 and A130. The training room is air-conditioned and there is chargeable parking available onsite.
We ensure that our training venues are to a high standard. We believe the environment you learn is as important as any other element of your course for you to have a positive learning experience. Therefore, we strive to choose venues for our courses that meet the following criteria:
- Modern and professional venues
- Unlimited supply of refreshments
- Good transport links
- On-site or nearby parking
- Free Wifi