CITB SMSTS in Brentwood, Essex
Project Skills Solutions have now offer CITB SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) in Brentwood, Essex. We have scheduled courses as a 5 day block as well as 1 day a week day release. This is to give clients as many options as they need, so hopefully we have a course to suit your requirement.
Virtual CITB Course Brentwood
If you can’t see a suitable date and you would prefer to take the course from the comfort of your home. Now you can take all CITB courses with a trainer in real-time with our Virtual Classroom a great alternative. Click for Information on our Online Virtual CITB SMSTS Courses
SMSTS in Brentwood, Essex
Our course in Brentwood starts at 8:30 and should finish around 16:30, depending on class size and how the day progresses.
SMSTS training will help site managers, agents and supervisors to manage health and safety on-site in accordance with current legal provisions and within the context of their management or supervisory role.
The SMSTS course aims to help site managers and supervisors to:
- Manage health and safety on site in accordance with current legal provisions and within the context of their management or supervisory role
- Develop an understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare, and
- Recognise a safe site is efficient, economical and productive.
SMSTS Course Content
- Course overview
- Implementing health and safety legislation
- Managers’ and supervisors’ responsibilities
- Site briefing
- Site layout
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces