NEBOSH National Certificate in Basildon
Basildon, Essex NEBOSH Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 505 customer reviewsHoliday Inn Basildon,
Festival Leisure Park,
GB 0800 0213 263 £1345.00-£1345.00
NEBOSH National General Certificate In Basildon, Essex
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is the UK’s most widely held and recognised qualification in health and safety. The course provides a broad understanding of key health and safety issues.
NEBOSH courses attract over 50,000 delegates every year, with exams taken in over 120 countries around the world. book your course today and gain one of the industry’s most recognised qualifications at our Basildon, Essex, training centre.
Project Kills Solution schedules regular NEBOSH National General Certificate Courses in Basildon at the Holiday Inn near the Festival Leisure Park in Basildon, with onsite parking, plenty of places to choose from for lunch and a landscaped lakeside garden. Only 10 minutes from the M25 and close to Basildon Station, this venue is an easy commute from anywhere in Essex and from London.
- Our training venues are carefully selected to provide a comfortable and convenient learning environment.
- Our trainers deliver a combination of structured teaching coupled with interactive learning to stimulate the mind and improve your learning experience.
Who Is NEBOSH For?
Ideal for managers with health and safety responsibilities in their organisation or those looking to begin a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a great follow-on from the IOSH Managing Safely course.
- Avoid accidents throughout your organisation with effective safety management.
- Save money, improve productivity and increase morale
- Set yourself apart from colleagues and peers with a recognised qualification
- Meet the, often minimum standard for a health and safety role
By the end of your course, you will be able to:
- Assist in the planning, implementation and review of an organisation’s health & safety policy.
- Understand the requirements of HSE legislation, codes of practice and the prosecution process.
- Undertake risk assessments and recommend suitable action.
- Investigate accidents and prepare reports in line with HSE legislation.
- Identify common hazards in the workplace and recommend suitable corrective measures.
There are no entry requirements for the NEBOSH National General Certificate course.