We’re excited to announce that NEBOSH has recognised Project Skills Solutions as a Gold Learning Partner. The highest level within the NEBOSH Partner Programme.
Gold NEBOSH Learning Partner
NEBOSH recognise how important it is to the success of your NEBOSH qualification to choose the training provider that is right for you.
To help ensure NEBOSH courses remain among the most respected qualifications around the world, they’ve introduced a set of standards that must be met by all Learning Partners. They’ve also added a grading system of Bronze, Silver and Gold. Therefore, training partners that choose to go above and beyond the standards set out are recognised. So now you can make an informed decision when selecting a Learning Partner for your NEBOSH course.
What are the standards?
The standards are made of 6 principles:
- Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider
- Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery
- Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them
- Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging
- Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support
- Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary
You can find a lot more detail on each principle and what a Learning Partner has to do to meet the principle in the NEBOSH guidance for learners. The NEBOSH document is available to download on this page of their website.
What makes PSS a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner?
To become a Gold Learning Partner, your training provider needs to greatly exceed the above standards. NEBOSH has recognised that Project Skills Solutions do precisely that.
With PSS, you’ll receive support throughout your course through our online platform. Here you will find access to revision materials and be able to ask your tutor or our support team questions. You’ll receive pre-course guidance and a course handbook with everything you need to know about your NEBOSH qualification. We also have a dedicated learning advisor, who will be in regular contact throughout your course to when you receive your qualification. You can read more about our learning advisor in our blog ‘Should I do a NEBOSH General Certificate’.
If you’d like more information or have any questions when choosing your NEBOSH provider, speak to our team using our online chat, or call them today.