IOSH Managing Safely Refresher in Dartford
Dartford, Kent IOSH Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 525 customer reviews
Project Skills Solutions now offer the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course at our training venue in Dartford, Kent.
IOSH recommend that anyone who has completed the full Managing Safely course keeps their health and safety knowledge up to date, one way to do this is to attend the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course around 3 years after your Managing Safely course.
What To Expect
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates receive a Managing Safely Refresher certificate
Every year over 179,000 people take an IOSH course. The biggest health and safety membership organisation in the world and a world leader in health and safety training, IOSH are one of the most notable thought leaders in the industry, leading the way with campaigns such as “No time to lose” and “Work 2022“.
- Visit the IOSH website
- Can I become a member of IOSH after this course?
- IOSH courses from Project Skills Solutions