Who is the SA007 - Asbestos Awareness Specification training for?
The SA007 - Asbestos Awareness training course will provide delegates with the essential foundation in relevant matters of asbestos awareness. It is suitable for delegates who already work in the construction or utilities industries or delegates that want to work within the construction or utilities industries.
What will you learn?
On successful completion of the SA007 - Asbestos Awareness course, delegates will be able to identify the properties and types of asbestos and its effect on human health, how to avoid the risks from asbestos and how to comply with the relevant legislation. In addition, they will be able to determine the presence of regulated asbestos, procedures to follow in the event of an emergency and the relevant regulation for personal decontamination. Delegates will be taught when the need for specialist advice should be sought when presented with complex issues.
Asbestos Awareness Course Learning Objectives:
- Know the health hazards associated with asbestos
- Know the types, uses and minimum legal requirements concerning asbestos
- Understand prevention and control measures for asbestos
- Know the typical hazards and risks associated with asbestos
- Know how to deal with an asbestos emergency in the workplace