NPORS 360 Excavator training
An NPORS 360 excavator course is a comprehensive training program that aims to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to operate a 360 excavator safely and efficiently. The course is typically delivered over a period of several days and involves both classroom-based theoretical instruction and hands-on practical training.
Knowledge and skills covered on an NPORS 360 Excavator course will include:
- The relevant health & safety legislation applicable to operators
- Components of the machine and their functions
- Pre-operational checks
- Practical training of operating the machine including manoeuvring across different terrain
- How to undertake a variety of excavation tasks
Foundation training courses are for those who have little experience with operating 360 Excavators, and these courses run usually between 5 and 10 days.
Experienced training courses are usually 1-5 days depending on your level of experience and competency.
Should I do a Foundation or Experienced NPORS course?
We realise that you may already have experience with equipment and just need a qualification to support and prove your competency to potential employers and/or contractors. On the other hand, some delegates may be completely new to construction or to a particular category of plant equipment.
We offer courses for both. If you’re experienced you can just take a condensed version of the course and the relevant tests, semi-experienced delegates may prefer a few days training before taking the tests, or you might need to be taught from scratch. We have the course options for you, call our team and we will be able to provide you with a suitable location and date.
If you’re unsure which course to take, speak to our team who can give you more details and help point you towards the course that suits you most.
Mandatory entry requirements
- If you are applying for the NPORS CSCS card, you will need to have completed the CITB Operatives Health, Safety and Environment test passed no more than two years before the course start date
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
If you have any questions about the NPORS 360 Excavator course, please contact a member of our team by phone, speak to us on the chat, or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.