NEBOSH Level 6 National Diploma Course
The NEBOSH Level 6 National Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals course via eLearning is delivered in association with the accredited learning partner 807, Astutis. The course is an advanced health and safety qualification. The latest course development is designed to give you the knowledge and practical skills in all areas of health and safety, developing your competence and confidence in recognising and solving everyday health and safety issues to reduce risk in dangerous environments and keep people safe.
Who is the course for?
The NEBOSH Level 6 Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals course is perfect for people already working in, or aspiring to work in, health and safety who want to develop their competence. Including:
- Health and Safety Managers, Advisors, or Officers
- Compliance Managers
- Training Coordinators
- Quality, Risk, and Environmental workers
The course will help occupational health and safety professionals expand their skillset to reduce risk in dangerous environments and keep people safe. Also, they will develop their strategic knowledge to improve health and safety across all elements of their company and provide valuable in-house advice at a senior level.
Benefits for Employers
- Protect people from injury and ill health in dangerous environments
- Drive and influence change with a company-wide health and safety strategy
- Lead a safety-focused workforce
- Accelerate your career in health and safety – almost 50% of advertised health and safety roles specifically ask for the NEBOSH Diploma.