NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction E-Learning Course
The eLearning NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction course is delivered in association with the accredited learning partner 807, AstutisAstutis. The course covers the same content as the classroom course, which is based on the latest May 2022 NEBOSH syllabus specification, giving you an understanding of all health and safety responsibilities, requirements and particular duties in line with the newest construction industry regulations.
The NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction course is the benchmark for health and safety in construction management. It continues to train learners looking to climb the construction ladder into management.
Who is the course for?
The NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction is a leading qualification focused on health and safety within construction, civil engineering, utilities, property management, and broadcasting. It’s ideal for:
- Construction Site Managers
- Contract Managers
- Site workers with health and safety responsibilities
- Construction health and safety advisors
It’s the ideal course if you want to take the initial steps into construction management or if you manage construction health and safety as part of your role.
The NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction qualification is recognised by employers and professional memberships in over 180 countries worldwide.
Benefits for Learners
- Advise on duties and manage construction risks under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015;
- Gain the knowledge to justify the need for health and safety improvements;
- Produce or contribute to a construction phase plan;
- Help your organisation to manage contractors;
- Positively influence health and safety culture and behaviour;
- Learn how to carry out a risk assessments of construction sites and manage a range of construction hazards;
- Recognise workplace changes and their impacts and understand how to minimise these impacts;
- Develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements and know when to use a permit-to-work system and take part in incident investigations
Benefits for Employers
- Make a real difference for your employees with a safer working environment;
- Comply with the latest health and safety regulations. The syllabus has been strongly aligned to the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.