Why IOSH Leading Safely?
The IOSH Leading Safely course is designed specifically for anyone in a senior management or leadership role.
Organisation leaders and directors don't need to be experts on health and safety, but they do need to understand the importance of health and safety and learn the true value of good health and safety practices.
It is often unrealistic to expect leaders within an organisation to have the time to attend long courses on health and safety, so IOSH has introduced the IOSH Leading Safely course to give delegates the knowledge they need to sharpen their skills and be effective leaders.
Using your organisation's current health and safety policies and practices, this course gives leaders the skills to develop their future health and safety vision in line with best practise models of safety. Identify the steps that are needed to achieve the vision for your organisation with guidance from our expert trainers.
Benefits of IOSH Leading Safely
- Reduce accident rates, absence and sick leave
- Increased productivity and profits
- Improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
- Reduced insurance premiums and legal costs
- Better business continuity
Benefits for Delegates
- Sharpens your skill-set and makes you a more effective leader
- Creates understanding of good practice from around the world
- Enables bench-marking of your performance against others
- Shapes your safety and health vision
- Identifying steps to achieve your safety and health ambitions