Organisation leaders and directors don't need to be experts on health and safety, but they do need to understand the importance of health and safety and learn the true value of good health and safety practise.
It is often unrealistic to expect leaders within your organisation to have the time to attend long courses, so IOSH have introduced the IOSH Leading Safely course to give you the knowledge you need to lead, nothing more, nothing less.
Why IOSH Leading Safely
The Leading Safely course is designed specifically for anyone in a senior management or leadership role.
Benefits of IOSH Leading Safely
- Reduce accident rates, absence and sick leave
- Increased productivity and profits
- Improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
- Reduced insurance premiums and legal costs
- Better business continuity
Benefits for Delegates
- Sharpens your skill-set and makes you a more effective leader
- Creates understanding of good practice from around the world
- Enables bench-marking of your performance against others
- Shapes your safety and health vision
- Identifying steps to achieve your safety and health ambitions