CPCS Rear Tipping Dumper Training (A56)
A rear tipping dumper truck, also known as a rear dump truck or rear tipper truck, is a type of heavy-duty construction equipment used for transporting and unloading bulk materials such as dirt, gravel, sand, and rocks. The rear tipping dumper truck is commonly used in construction and excavation projects, where it is used to transport large volumes of materials over short distances. Rear tipping dumpers are used a lot in construction and transportation, and people who operate rear tipping dumpers need special training to do it safely. The CPCS A56 Rear Tipping Dumper training course is designed for beginners and people who have some experience. By the end of the course, you'll be ready to take the CPCS tests and become a certified Rear Tipping Dumper Operator.
Knowledge and Skills covered during your rear tipping dumper training will include:
- Health and safety regulations that apply to operating a rear tipping dumper truck
- Safe operation of the rear tipping dumper
- Site preparation for loading and unloading
- How to load and transport materials using the truck
- Environmental considerations when operating/li>
Foundation training courses are for beginners and those with some experience. These courses run over 4 days.
If you are more experienced in operating a rear tipping dumper, we can offer a 2-day course. Please call a member of our team to book this course.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Hold the relevant CITB health, safety and environment test, passed no more than two years before the course start date
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
If you have any questions about rear tipping dumper training, please contact a member of our team by phone, speak to us on the chat, or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.