CPCS Dozer Operator Training (A34)
A dozer, short for bulldozer, is a powerful and versatile machine that play a crucial role in many types of construction and earthmoving projects. Dozers are commonly used for earthmoving in construction projects, such as grading and levelling land, building roads, clearing debris, and excavating foundations. They are also used in the demolition of buildings and structures.
People who operate dozers need special training to do it safely. The CPCS A34 Dozer Operator training course is designed for beginners and people who have some experience. By the end of the course, you'll be ready to take the CPCS tests and become a certified Dozer Operator.
Knowledge and Skills covered during your Dozer Operator training will include:
- Health and safety regulations that apply to operating a dozer
- Safe operation of the dozer
- Site preparation for building using a dozer
- How to move, handle and transport materials using a dozer
- Environmental considerations when operating a dozer
Foundation training courses are for beginners and those with some experience. These courses run over 5 days.
If you are more experienced in operating dozers, we can offer a 2-day course. Please call a member of our team to book this course.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Hold the relevant CITB health, safety and environment test, passed no more than two years before the course start date
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.