As the world adapts to a new socially distanced way of life, we are all expected to adapt with it, this means changing our behaviour and using new tools and services. Some are simple, like using our debit card instead of cash, some are harder like working from home and keeping the kids entertained at the same time!
Learning from home
Just like remote working, more and more companies are allowing their teams to learn from home. For some using technology like Microsoft Teams and Zoom will be normal by now, for others one of our courses could be the first time they use a video conferencing platform.
No matter your experience with remote meetings, you’ll receive support throughout from our friendly team.
- Dedicated support contact for virtual learning.
- Test/practise call, we can set up a short video call to show you around the Zoom platform before your course.
- If you decide on the first day of your virtual course it isn’t for you, we’ll move you to a classroom-based course free of charge (you may have to pay the difference or be offered the difference as a refund if the classroom course is more or less expensive than the virtual course)
To get an idea of how to use Zoom during our courses take a look at the content below.
Starting your course
Just a few simple steps to join your virtual course with Project Skills Solutions:
- Open your Joining Instruction email from Project Skills Solutions, you’ll receive this 2 working days before your course.
- Click the Zoom meeting link.
- It’ll open your browser then open Zoom if you have it downloaded, if not you can download for free here or you can join using your browser like Microsoft Edge or Chrome.
- Click join with audio and wait for your trainer to let you in the course when it is due to start.