NRSWA Unit 2 (O1)
York NRSWA Unit 2 Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 84 customer reviews
If you direct traffic and pedestrians around you while you work you’ll need to set out signing, lighting and guarding safely. The NRSWA unit 2 in York teaches you how to direct traffic while you work keeping yourself and others safe.
Our courses in York are very popular so book early, alternatively if you need dates that are sooner check the bottom of this page for nearby locations, or call our team who will be happy to help.
Is NRSWA Unit 2 for you?
The Unit 2 course is for anyone who is required to physically put out and set up signing and lighting to direct traffic and pedestrians. This is usually because you are required to work on or nearby highways, many operatives from different industries need their Unit 2 qualification to do their jobs such as:
- Tree surgeon or landscaping
- Building works
- Event management
- and more.
If you are supervising those putting out signing and lighting, you will need the NRSWA Unit 10 course.
NRSWA Unit 2 Content
- Produce a plan of an intended site showing the position of signs, guarding and traffic signals. The plan must include all relevant distances, sizes, and dimensions required.
- Produce a list of equipment for the intended site.
- Position, test, adjust, commission and decommission temporary traffic signals.
- Conduct the activities safely wearing the appropriate safety wear.