Walsall, West Midlands NRSWA Operative Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 80 customer reviews
NRSWA Operative courses in Walsall, West Midlands. Units covered on operative courses do vary by centre, in our Walsall NRSWA centre we run, as standard, units 1-6+9 if you require units 7 or 8 please get in touch so we can help.
We hold regular open courses in Walsall, ideal for delegates in Walsall, Dudley, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas. Alternatively if you have a group we can put a date on for your team, giving you more selection on date and schedules.
The NRSWA Operative course teaches you how to excavate and reinstate the highways safely and in line with the new roads and street works act.
Is a NRSWA Operative Course for you?
The full operative course is for anyone who is required to excavate and reinstate highways, check areas for underground apparatus and direct traffic and pedestrians around their work.
If you are supervising those undertaking the excavation and reinstatement of highways you will need the supervisor course.
NRSWA Operative Content
- 001 (now LA) – Location & avoidance of underground apparatus
- 002 (now O1) – Signing, lighting and guarding
- 003 (now O2) – Excavation in the highway
- 004 (now O3) – Reinstatement & compaction of backfill materials
- 005 (now O4) – Reinstatement of sub base & road in non bituminous materials
- 006 (now O5) – Reinstatement of cold-lay bituminous materials
- 007 (now O6) – Reinstatement of hot lay bituminous materials (subject to centre)
- 008 (now O7) – Reinstatement of concrete slabs (subject to centre)
- 009 (now O8) – Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways