NEBOSH National General Certificate
Victoria, London NEBOSH Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 345 customer reviews
NEBOSH courses in London Victoria from Project Skills Solutions. Free revision day available plus feel confident in your course with the Pass Plus scheme.
What Is NEBOSH National General Certificate Course?
The NEBOSH National General Certificate course is the most popular and recognised health and safety qualification within the industry. The course was first introduced in 1989 and the course is held by more than 190,000 people.
What Will I Gain From The NEBOSH National General Certificate?
In fact those who hold the NEBOSH National General Certificate will gain life long skills and knowledge, such as the ability to identify, evaluate and control hazards occurring within a workplace. The NEBOSH National General Certificate equips you with the ability to take control of managing risks using a pragmatic approach, whilst following legal requirements for health and safety in the UK.
After gaining a NEBOSH National General Certificate course you should find the safety culture of the organisation you are working within is improved, due to gaining a solid understanding of the principles of risk management.
NEBOSH Courses In London
We’ve partnered with Greencoat Place in Victoria, London to provide a relaxing environment in the middle of London to attend your NEBSOH course.
Our training centre in Victoria, London is professional and convenient, easy to get to using public transport just a short walk from St James Park and Victoria stations.
The course hours are from 9am-4.30pm these can vary depending on progress during the day though. Lunch is provided alongside refreshments.
For dietary requirements, please contact us before your course start date so suitable arrangements can be made.
Who Is The NEBOSH Course For?
The NEBOSH certificate is ideal for managers with health and safety responsibilities within their organisation, or those looking to begin a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH National General Certificate is a great follow on from the IOSH Managing Safely course. Some of the benefits you will gain from the NEBOSH Certificate include;
- Avoiding accidents within your organisation with effective safety management
- Saving money, improving productivity & increasing morale
- Having a highly recognised qualification
- Meeting the often minimum standard for a health and safety role
- No entry requirements needed for the NEBOSH National General Certificate course
What Key Topics Will I Learn?
By the end of your course you will learn how to:
- Assist in the planning, implementation and review of an organisations health & safety policy
- Understand the requirements of HSE legislation, codes of practice & the prosecution process
- Undertake risk assessments & recommend suitable action
- Investigate accidents & prepare reports in line with HSE legislation
- Identify common hazards in the workplace & recommend suitable corrective measures