IOSH Working Safely
Victoria, London Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 505 customer reviews
South West London. Centrally Located. Easy Access to Victoria & St James Rail.
The IOSH Working Safely course is for a duration of 1 day and you will learn the responsibilities for;
✔ Health & Safety
✔ Hazard Identification
✔ Assessing & Controlling Risks
✔ Accident Investigation
✔ Measuring Performance
IOSH Working Safely Course Content
The IOSH Working Safely course content is split into four modules which are;
- Introducing Working Safely
- Defining Hazard & Risk
- Identifying Common Hazards
- Improving Safety Performance
- Protecting Our Environment
- You will complete an assessment made up of 10 multiple-choice questions
- You will complete a 3 hazard spotting exercise
Modern & Professional Training Venue
We ensure all training venue’s are to a high standard. Our venues always provide;
- an unlimited supply of refreshments
- good transportation links
- onsite or nearby parking
- a modern & professional training venue
Our trainer’s are fully qualified and highly experienced. We ensure all courses are highly informative and interactive to ensure sustainable learning is achieved. Our courses are carefully panned to follow the IOSH course guidelines. Each trainer adds their own unique flare which what makes our courses not only knowledgeable, but also an enjoyable experience.
What Is IOSH?
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the world’s leading professional body for people responsible for safety and health within a workplace.
We offer four comprehensive IOSH training courses including;