NEBOSH National General Certificate in Portsmouth
Portsmouth NEBOSH Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 485 customer reviewsGatecombe House,
GB 0800 0213 263 £-£
We offer NEBOSH courses in Portsmouth. Project Skills Solutions’ training space at Lakeside North Harbour in Portsmouth. Easily accessible from local bus and train stations or drive and use the centre’s free parking. Take the next step in your health and safety career with one of the most popular health and safety qualifications available.
NEBOSH National General Certificate In Portsmouth
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is the most widely held and recognised qualification in health and safety within the UK. The course provides a broad understanding of key health and safety issues.
NEBOSH courses attract over 50,000 delegates every year, with exams taken in over 120 countries around the world, book your course today and gain one of the industry’s most recognised qualifications at our Portsmouth training centre!
Who Is NEBOSH For?
Ideal for managers with health and safety responsibilities in their organisation, or those looking to begin a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a great follow on from the IOSH Managing Safely course.
- Avoid accidents throughout your organisation with effective safety management
- Save money, improve productivity and increase morale
- Set yourself apart from colleagues and peers with a recognised qualification
- Meet the, often minimum standard, for a health and safety role
By the end of your course you will be able to:
- Assist in the planning, implementation and review of an organisations health & safety policy.
- Understand the requirements of HSE legislation, codes of practice and the prosecution process.
- Undertake risk assessments and recommend suitable action.
- Investigate accidents and prepare reports in line with HSE legislation.
- Identify common hazards in the workplace and recommend suitable corrective measures.
There are no entry requirements for the NEBOSH National General Certificate course.
Portsmouth NEBOSH Training Centre
Lakeside North Harbour is an exciting and vibrant campus hosting small, medium and large businesses along with R&D facilities. Extensive and helpful amenities are available on the campus including a day nursery, coffee shop and easy access to local bus and train stations. Plus free parking.
Lunch and refreshments are included on your course so please let us know if you have any dietary requirements before your course starts. All materials are included at the venue, so you don’t need to bring anything with you.