CITB SSSTS Refresher in Nottingham
Nottingham rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 212 customer reviews
The 1 day SSSTS Refresher is available to delegates who have previously completed and passed the full SSSTS course. Building upon knowledge learnt in your original course and including updated facts, figures and legislation at the end of your course you’ll be up to date with current trends within HSE and beyond.
SSSTS Refresher In Nottingham
Our course in Nottingham starts at 8:30 and should finish around 16:30 depending on class size and how the day progresses. Lunch is included, so too are all materials so no need to bring anything with you.
Please let us know of any dietary requirements before you attend your course.
The SMSTS Refresher course aims to update site managers on:
- Current trends within the HSE direction of enforcement
- Recent developments in construction, legislation, health and safety, welfare and environmental issues
- Measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and working practices
SSSTS Refresher Course Content
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health