NRSWA Unit 2 (O1)
Newcastle NRSWA Unit 2 Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 505 customer reviews
Newcastle NRSWA Unit 2 Supervisor (O1) Course
The New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) Unit 2 Supervisor (O1) course is designed for supervisors working on public highways. You will learn how to set up signing and lighting on highways, whilst directing traffic and keeping pedestrians safe when moving around your work.
NRSWA Courses In A Modern & Professional Training Venue
We ensure our training venue’s are to a high standard as we believe this is equally important for our delegate’s learning experience.
Our venues always provide;
- an unlimited supply of refreshments
- good transportation links
- onsite or nearby parking
- a modern & professional training venue
Our trainer’s at Project Skills Solutions are fully qualified and trained to deliver our health and safety courses. With extensive experience in the industry and years of teaching, our trainer’s provide highly informative courses, whilst being interactive and enjoyable. Our courses are carefully panned out to follow NRSWA course guidelines. Our trainer’s ensure our delegates gain the most from their learning experience whilst adding their own unique flare, making our courses not only knowledgeable but also an enjoyable experience.
NRSWA Unit 2 Supervisor (O1) Course Content
- Produce a plan of an intended site showing the position of signs, guarding & traffic signals – the plan must include all relevant distances, sizes & dimensions required
- Produce a list of equipment for the intended site
- Position, test, adjust, commission & decommission temporary traffic signals
- Conduct the activities safely wearing the appropriate safety wear
- Explain any remedial action required
Your assessment will be carried via training only (attendance), integrated training and assessment (ITA) and training and assessment.
Please note it is of high importance to bring the following items with you on your course as it will not be provided for you.
- Fluorescent Long-Sleeve Jacket
- Safety Boots
- Hard Hat