NEBOSH National General Certificate
Milton Keynes NEBOSH Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 505 customer reviews
Complete your NEBOSH course in Milton Keynes with free lunch & refreshments. Plenty of free onsite parking available.
Who Is NEBOSH Eligible For?
Ideal for managers with health and safety responsibilities in their organisation, or those looking to begin a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a great follow on from the IOSH Managing Safely course.
✔ Avoid accidents throughout your organisation with effective safety management
✔ Save money, improve productivity and increase morale
✔ Set yourself apart from colleagues and peers with a recognised qualification
✔ Meet the, often minimum standard, for a health and safety role
By the end of your course you will be able to:
- Assist in the planning, implementation and review of an organisations health & safety policy
- Understand the requirements of HSE legislation, codes of practice and the prosecution process
- Undertake risk assessments and recommend suitable action
- Investigate accidents and prepare reports in line with HSE legislation
- Identify common hazards in the workplace and recommend suitable corrective measures
There are no entry requirements for the NEBOSH National General Certificate course.
What Will I Learn On The NEBOSH Course?
Your NEBOSH National General Certificate course is divided into two units:
- NG1 – Management of Health & Safety
- NG2 – Risk Assessment
NG1 is assessed through a 2 hour exam. NG2 is assessed through a risk assessment practical you complete in your own time on your own workplace.
NEBOSH Courses In Milton Keynes
Your NEBOSH course in Milton Keynes will be held at Kents Hill Park. The venue provides a relaxed and professional environment for your learning experience with us.