NEBOSH National General Certificate
Milton Keynes NEBOSH Courses rated 4.83 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 78 customer reviews
Study and complete your NEBOSH National General Certificate in Milton Keynes. NEBOSH courses attract over 50,000 delegates every year, with exams taken in over 120 countries around the world, gain one of the industry’s most recognised qualifications.
Who Is NEBOSH For?
Ideal for managers with health and safety responsibilities in their organisation, or those looking to begin a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a great follow on from the IOSH Managing Safely course.
- Avoid accidents throughout your organisation with effective safety management
- Save money, improve productivity and increase morale
- Set yourself apart from colleagues and peers with a recognised qualification
- Meet the, often minimum standard, for a health and safety role
By the end of your course you will be able to:
- Assist in the planning, implementation and review of an organisations health & safety policy.
- Understand the requirements of HSE legislation, codes of practice and the prosecution process.
- Undertake risk assessments and recommend suitable action.
- Investigate accidents and prepare reports in line with HSE legislation.
- Identify common hazards in the workplace and recommend suitable corrective measures.
There are no entry requirements for the NEBOSH National General Certificate course.
NEBOSH in Milton Keynes
Your NEBOSH course in Milton Keynes will be held at the Holiday Inn. Project Skills Solutions have partnered with Holiday Inn Milton Keynes to provide a relaxed and professional environment for your training, revision and exam days.
Free lunch and refreshments are provided for delegates throughout the course. Parking is available at the venue at a cost of £5 per day, alternatively travel by public transport is convenient with the centre close to Milton Keynes Central station.