NEBOSH National General Certificate
Milton Keynes NEBOSH Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 505 customer reviews
Complete your NEBOSH course in Milton Keynes with free lunch & refreshments. Onsite parking available.
Who Is NEBOSH Eligible For?
Ideal for managers with health and safety responsibilities in their organisation, or those looking to begin a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a great follow on from the IOSH Managing Safely course.
✔ Avoid accidents throughout your organisation with effective safety management
✔ Save money, improve productivity and increase morale
✔ Set yourself apart from colleagues and peers with a recognised qualification
✔ Meet the, often minimum standard, for a health and safety role
By the end of your course you will be able to:
- Assist in the planning, implementation and review of an organisations health & safety policy
- Understand the requirements of HSE legislation, codes of practice and the prosecution process
- Undertake risk assessments and recommend suitable action
- Investigate accidents and prepare reports in line with HSE legislation
- Identify common hazards in the workplace and recommend suitable corrective measures
There are no entry requirements for the NEBOSH National General Certificate course.
What Will I Learn On The NEBOSH Course?
Your NEBOSH National General Certificate course is divided into three units. Each unit is assessed separately;
- NGC1 – Management of Health & Safety
- GC2 – Controlling Workplace Hazards
- GC3 – Health & Safety Practical Application
Your NEBOSH National General Certificate is assessed via two half day exams for the NGC1 and GC2; GC3 is assessed with a two hour practical application carried out within your workplace.
NEBOSH Courses In Milton Keynes
Your NEBOSH course in Milton Keynes will be held at the Holiday Inn to provide a relaxed and professional environment for your learning experience with us.