CITB Health and Safety Awareness in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire Health and Safety Awareness Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 79 customer reviews
If you are looking to apply for your green CSCS labourers card in Milton Keynes, Project Skills Solutions hold regular Site Safety Plus 1 day health and safety awareness courses at the Milton Keynes Business Centre in Linford Wood.
This 1 day course is designed to help those, who are about to or have just begun to work in the construction industry, to understand the potential hazards they face on site. The course aims to keep you and those around you safe and make you aware of your responsibilities on site.
Milton Keynes CITB Course
We’ve partnered with the Milton Keynes Business Centre to provide a comfortable and convenient training room for our Health and Safety Awareness courses. Including spacious, naturally lit rooms with high speed internet and free parking.
Unfortunately lunch isn’t provided on the 1 day health and safety awareness course, however there are places nearby to purchase lunch.
Milton Keynes CSCS Card
Most of our delegates on the Health and Safety Awareness course are there to gain their CSCS labourers card.
To gain your CSCS card take a look at the video below, or follow these steps:
- Pass your CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test £22.00 (book here).
- Attend your 1 day health and safety course available from £130 (book here).
- Call 0344 994 4777 and apply for your card at a cost of £36.00
The CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course is one of the courses which delegates can complete to gain a CSCS card. Before you can apply for the card you will also need to complete the Health Safety and Environmental Test, this test is 50 multiple choice questions and delegates are allowed 45 minutes to complete the test. The test costs £22.00, you can follow this link to book the test.
To ensure individuals understand:
- Why they are carrying out their identified duties
- What is expected of them
- How they contribute to the safety of the workplace
At the end of the day delegates will be able to:
- Understand the need to prevent accidents
- Have an understanding of health and safety law
- Identity how their role fits into the control and management of the site
- Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
- Appreciate the need to perform safely, and to stop and ask for advice if not sure
- Report unsafe acts to prevent an accident