Liverpool SSSTS Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 79 customer reviews
CITB SSSTS courses in Liverpool for site supervisors, highlighting your legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
This 2 day course teaches delegates to understand the laws and regulations and the duties of a supervisor when it comes to safety in the construction industry. Ideal for those who have, or are about to have, supervisory responsibilities.
Liverpool SSSTS Course
Lunch is provided on our SSSTS course in Basildon, if you have any dietary requirements please let our team know before your course and alternative arrangements can be made. The course is classroom based and all materials and course fees are included in the price.
To ensure that all those given supervisory responsibilities understand;
- Why they are carrying out their identified duties
- What is expected of them
- How they contribute to the safety of the workplace
SSSTS Course Content
- Course overview – the role of the supervisor
- Health and safety law
- Safe systems of work
- Health and safety management
- Occupational health
- Fire prevention/control and other emergencies
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)