NEBOSH National General Certificate in Chelmsford
Basildon, Essex NEBOSH Courses rated 4.85 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 505 customer reviews
NEBOSH National General Certificate In Essex
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is the most widely held and recognised qualification in health and safety within the UK. The course provides a broad understanding of key health and safety issues.
NEBOSH courses attract over 50,000 delegates every year, with exams taken in over 120 countries around the world, book your course today and gain one of the industry’s most recognised qualifications at our Basildon, Essex training centre!
Who Is NEBOSH For?
Ideal for managers with health and safety responsibilities in their organisation, or those looking to begin a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a great follow on from the IOSH Managing Safely course.
- Avoid accidents throughout your organisation with effective safety management
- Save money, improve productivity and increase morale
- Set yourself apart from colleagues and peers with a recognised qualification
- Meet the, often minimum standard, for a health and safety role
|NG1||Week 1 - 29 hours|
|NG2||Week 2 - 39 hours|
|Risk Assessment Project||Project is assigned during course. Project is to be completed 10 days after final examination.|
|Examination||2 hour assessment on unit NG1|
By the end of your course you will be able to:
- Assist in the planning, implementation and review of an organisations health & safety policy.
- Understand the requirements of HSE legislation, codes of practice and the prosecution process.
- Undertake risk assessments and recommend suitable action.
- Investigate accidents and prepare reports in line with HSE legislation.
- Identify common hazards in the workplace and recommend suitable corrective measures.
There are no entry requirements for the NEBOSH National General Certificate course.