Chelmsford, Essex SMSTS Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 79 customer reviews
Project Skills Solutions have now offer CITB SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) in Chelmsford, Essex. We have scheduled courses as a 5 day block as well as 1 day a week day release. This is to give clients as many options as they need, so hopefully we have a course to suit your requirement.
SMSTS in Chelmsford, Essex
Our course in Chelmsford starts at 8:30 and should finish around 16:30 depending on class size and how the day progresses. Lunch is included, so too are all materials so no need to bring anything with you.
Please let us know of any dietary requirements before you attend your course.
The SMSTS course aims to help site managers and supervisor to:
- Manage health and safety on site in accordance with current legal provisions, and within the context of their management or supervisory role
- Develop an understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare, and
- Recognise a safe site is efficient, economical and productive.
SMSTS Course Content
- Course overview
- Implementing health and safety legislation
- Managers’ and supervisors’ responsibilities
- Site briefing
- Site layout
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces