NEBOSH National General Certificate
Cardiff, Wales NEBOSH Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 249 customer reviews
NEBOSH courses in Cardiff only £1345+vat. Take the most popular NEBOSH course in Cardiff with Project Skills Solutions the National General Certificate.
NEBOSH Courses in Cardiff
We run the NEBOSH course in Cardiff at the Clayton Hotel on St Mary Street, The hotel provides excellent meeting room facilities to hold the course, rooms are air-conditioned and lunch is provided.
Benefits of the NEBOSH course?
The NEBOSH National General Certificate course is the most popular and recognised health and safety qualification within the industry. The course was first introduced in 1989 and the course is held by more than 190,000 people.
Those who attend the NEBOSH National General Certificate will gain life long skills and knowledge, such as the ability to identify, evaluate and control hazards occurring within a workplace. The NEBOSH National General Certificate equips you with the ability to take control of managing risks using a pragmatic approach, whilst following legal requirements for health and safety in the UK.
Some benefits of completing the NEBOSH course include:
- A better understanding of common health and safety risks
- Legislation around health and safety
- What is required from you and your organisation to meet legislation
- Assess risks in your workplace
- Apply for IOSH membership
- Opportunities to apply for many health and safety roles
Who Is The NEBOSH National General Certificate For?
The NEBOSH certificate is ideal for managers with health and safety responsibilities within their organisation, or those looking to begin a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH National General Certificate is a great follow on from the IOSH Managing Safely course.
There are no pre-requisites to attend the course. You will need to be able to read and write English if you have any special requirements we always try to be accommodating and NEBOSH is a very inclusive qualification. We can make adjustments to the exam setting to help if it remains inside NEBOSH guidelines.
What Key Topics Will I Learn?
By the end of your course you will learn how to:
- Assist in the planning, implementation and review of an organisations health & safety policy
- Understand the requirements of HSE legislation, codes of practice & the prosecution process
- Undertake risk assessments & recommend suitable action
- Investigate accidents & prepare reports in line with HSE legislation
- Identify common hazards in the workplace & recommend suitable corrective measures
Cardiff, Wales Training Centre
Our NEBOSH National General Certificate course hours are from 8.30am-5.30pm. The venue is air-conditioned and several car parks are available close by to the venue. Lunch and refreshments will be provided to delegates throughout the course.
For dietary requirements, please contact us before your course start date so suitable arrangements can be made.