Bolton NRSWA Supervisor Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 92 customer reviews
NRSWA Supervisor courses in Bolton. Units covered on supervisor courses do vary by centre in our Bolton NRSWA centre we run, as standard, units 1, 10-14+16 if you require unit 15 please get in touch so we can help.
Our Bolton venue is very popular and dates get booked up quickly, we have other venues nearby listed at the bottom of this page, alternatively if you have a group of delegates we can put a date on specifically for you. Train your staff together and choose convenient dates.
The NRSWA Supervisor course teaches you how to supervise the excavation and reinstatement the highways safely and in line with the new roads and street works act. Lunch is provided on the Streetworks courses in Bolton, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know.
Is a NRSWA Supervisor Course for you?
The full supervisor course is for anyone who is required to supervise the excavation and reinstatement of the highways, including the checking of areas for underground apparatus and directing traffic and pedestrians around their work.
If you are undertaking the excavation and reinstatement of highways yourself you will need the operative course.
NRSWA Supervisor Content
- 001 (now LA) – Location and avoidance of underground apparatus
- 010 (now S1) – Monitoring, signing, lighting and guarding
- 011 (now S2) – Monitoring excavation in the highway
- 012 (now S3) – Monitoring reinstatement & compaction of backfill layer
- 013 (now S4) – Monitoring reinstatement of sub and road base in non bituminous material
- 014 (now S5) – Monitoring reinstatement of bituminous materials (may not be included in the course)
- 015 (now S6) – Monitoring reinstatement of concrete slabs (may not be included in the course)
- 016 (now S7) – Monitoring reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways