CITB Temporary Works Coordinator
Basildon, Essex Temporary Works Coordinator Courses rated 4.81 stars by reviews.co.uk based on 79 customer reviews
The 2 day Temporary Works Coordinator course was launched by the CITB in response to recent efforts to tighten procedural control on Temporary Works projects, whereby the construction industry issued a mandate that all Temporary Works Coordinators are to hold CSkills certification.
Temporary Works Coordinator in Basildon, Essex
Our Basildon course starts at 8:30 and finishes around 16:00 depending on group size and how delegates progress throughout the day. Lunch is provided, if you have any dietary requirements please let us know before your course so we can make arrangements for you.
Everything you need to complete the course is provided, and there is a short multiple choice assessment at the end of the second day.
To ensure that all those given temporary works Co-ordinating responsibilities understand:
- The need for and duties of a TWC
- The roles of others
- The BS5975 in respect of the role.
- The importance of ‘ the 4C’s’ communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency
- The need for risk management
TWC Course Content
- Overview of temporary works
- Why temporary works is important
- Role within temporary works and relationships
- Bragg report
- The detail of BS5975 and the procedural controls described in the Code
- Regulations (CDM, WAH, LOLER)
- Avoiding failures (People, Process, Product)
- Role of the TWC
- Management (4 C’s)
- Key aspects of different temporary works types