CITB SSSTS Refresher – Barnsley
The 1 day SSSTS Refresher is available to delegates who have previously completed and passed the full SSSTS course. Building upon knowledge learnt in your original course and including updated facts, figures and legislation at the end of your course you’ll be up to date with current trends within HSE and beyond.
SSSTS Refresher in Barnsley
Lunch is not provided on our SSSTS Refresher course in Barnsley. There are, however, places nearby to purchase lunch. There is a supermarket within walking distance from the training centre. The course is classroom-based, and all materials and course fees are included in the price.
The SSSTS Refresher course aims to update site supervisors on:
- Current trends within the HSE direction of enforcement
- Recent developments in construction, legislation, health and safety, welfare and environmental issues
- Measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and working practices
SSSTS Refresher Course Content
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health