We have put together a practice quiz to support our delegates in preparing for the NRSWA end-of-course assessment. The quiz below is to give you a general idea of the level and type of questions you may encounter during the real thing, but it is not presented as an example of a full NRSWA/ Streetworks test. The actual assessment will have more questions that will differ from those on this practice quiz.
Note. that the actual test will not show images that this test includes for those who may not have access to the red book at the time of taking this mock test.
The NRSWA have a bank of many questions, and each assessment takes random questions from this bank. This ensures that each assessment is fair and individual.
This NRSWA Practice Quiz mainly refers the Signing Lighting and Guarding units of the Streetworks course. This is both for an Operative and for a Supervisor carrying out NRSWA related works.
NRSWA Assessment format
Typically the NRSWA assessments are;
- 20 multiple-choice questions
- Test is carried out on digital tablets
- You have 45 minutes to complete each unit of the exam
- Fully open book, meaning you can use both the red and pink book
- To pass, you will need a score of 80% or above. That means you need at least a score of 16 or above.
NRSWA Practice Quiz (Streetworks)
Feel free to let us know how you got on with the practice quiz by sharing your results on social media and tagging us!
Further information and support
We have plenty of resources to make sure that you can feel confident when going in to your NRSWA training course;
- Keywords and resources to prepare for your NRSWA course
- Is your NRSWA card about to expire?
- What Will I Gain From A New Roads & Street Works Act (NRSWA) Course?